Monday, August 8, 2011

Asking For Your Help To Sell My Comic Books

I have set a goal of selling 2,500 books and I am asking for your help in reaching my goal.
I have done my best to post my links and Facebook and Twitter, I have posted to many people and some have retweeted my posts on Twitter and also some have shared my posts on Facebook. I was thinking if I could get enough help from people on Facebook and Twitter so that maybe I can reach my goal. I would like my posts to make it to some of the more famous people that have millions of followers and hopes to retweet my posts to their millions of fans. But I am finding it difficult to reach these famous people like Lady GaGa, Justin Bieber, Oprah Winfrey, and Ellen DeGeneres, and many more. So if you follow any of these people, can you please lead them to my blog or my new website, maybe they can tweet about my site or my blog, and then I can reach my goal of selling 2,500 books.
Here is a link to my webpage: http://dustinnunn.com/

1 comment:

  1. Dustin, I can see that you have a passion and I want to see if I can help. I'm going to do a blog article on you. I'm on blogspot as Wildeman's Words. Check it out and you are on my list to write about after my next back to school article. :D

    ReplyDelete